Hello Everyone!
I have tried numerous times to post a video of Harliegh saying some animal sounds butit just won't load, but if you are a Facebook friend you can go to my profile, click on videos and watch it there.
Not much is happening here at the Hay house. Harliegh recently had her 18m appt and doing great! She was a little on the skinny side so we are trying to load her up on healthy fats, but we are not stressing about it too much! She has gotten really good at animal sounds and is now starting to show a lot of interest in art and the alphabet! She loves to flip through a book pointing out letters (A...P....T....O) though she can't really recognize the correct letters, at least she is recognizing the fact that there are letters on the page! She also learned two new words this week, cracker and cookie. Ironically, she doesn't even like cookies...she just learned Cookie for her undying love of Cookie Monster and anything Sesame Street related! She has also started sitting longer for me to read her stories. I can finally move past the simple board books to longer picture books, which is nice because some of the board books are getting annoying!
We are both excited to start going back to Story Time at the Library next month!
Winter term is almost over for me! I also just met with my adviser and declared to graduate next year! The end is in sight! I am very excited to finally be done with that part of my education. Then I will decide whether I should continue to get my Master's or work for awhile first.
Pretty soon we will be putting away our coats and pulling out the flip-flops and we couldn't be more ready. Since it has gotten a little warmer outside, Harliegh and I have started taking short walks but it would be nice to not have to dodge the snow and ice!
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment